Get Your Free Consultation Now

Expert defense representation is invaluable in that it can prevent an unfair conviction or unduly harsh punishment. The exact amount you will have to pay for representation will vary depending on the particulars of your case, so the best way to get a reliable cost estimate is to discuss your case with an attorney.

All you have to do to contest a traffic ticket is contact your attorney. We will handle every step of the process for you, including your court appearances. Attorney Aguirre has a 90 percent success rate in securing dismissals, not guilty verdicts, and no-point resolutions for his clients.

Yes. Breathalyzers can give incorrect BAC readings for a number of reasons. If your attorney can show that the equipment was improperly calibrated or maintained, that the arresting officer did not properly administer the test, or that you have certain medical conditions that could result in compounds on your breath being misread as alcohol, it is highly likely the DUI charges will be dropped.

As soon as you are arrested for a DUI, the DMV has the authority to start an administrative license suspension process. If you do not request a hearing with the DMV within 10 days of your arrest, your license will automatically be suspended for up to 4 months. If you are later found guilty of DUI in criminal court, you may be subject to an additional license suspension and other penalties. Your DUI defense attorney can help you defend yourself in both DMV and criminal proceedings.

Many criminal convictions can be removed from your permanent record via expungement, provided you were not sentenced to state prison, you have completed your probation, and you are not currently facing prosecution for any other crime. To learn more about your eligibility for an expungement, contact your criminal defense attorney.

Drug diversion programs are designed to help nonviolent drug offenders beat their addictions by providing drug treatment instead of jail time. In many cases, successful completion of the drug diversion program will result in the conviction being dismissed so that it does not appear on your permanent record.

Not necessarily. With an experienced attorney on your side, you may be able to negotiate for a plea deal that substitutes fines, community service, probation, or other alternative sentencing measures for jail time.

Absolutely. Your attorney can negotiate with the DA and the prosecutor on your case to secure the most beneficial plea deal possible. This will result in a reduced charge and/or a more lenient penalty for your offense than the prosecutor would have offered otherwise.

The decision to prosecute a crime rests with the District Attorney’s office, not the victim. Even if the alleged victim recants their story or states that they do not wish to press charges, the DA may still decide to prosecute if there is other compelling evidence against you.

Retaining an attorney early on is the best way to ensure that your bail is appropriate and affordable. If you are accused of a low-level nonviolent crime, your attorney may even be able to get you released on your own recognizance so that you do not have to pay any bail at all. However, if bail has already been set to an unfair amount, your attorney can petition the judge to reduce your bail at your first court appearance.

If there is a warrant out for your arrest, your best option is to turn yourself in to the authorities. A criminal defense attorney can help you arrange for a safe self-surrender and immediately begin protecting your rights during police questioning and building a case for your defense.

If you have been arrested, you should exercise your right to remain silent and to request the assistance of an attorney. Keeping silent will prevent you from inadvertently making any statements that could be used against you later on. Requesting an attorney will ensure that you get the advice and assistance necessary to resolve the criminal case against you in the most favorable manner possible.

Call 800-572-1252 to receive a Free Consultation today